Victoria Falls Bungee offers fun and safe, high adventure activities to the world.
- Victoria Falls Bungee started operating the famous 111m Bungee Jump in 1994 adding the Bridge Swing & Bridge Slide in 2005.
- We have successfully and safely jumped over 150,000 people.
- We employ over 30 specially trained experienced crew members to attend to your every need who have over 17 years of safe bungee jumping operations.
What more could one ask for, other than to do an adventurous and high adrenalin bungee jump, swing or slide with a spectacular backdrop of the majestic Victoria Falls right by your side?
Jump with a difference - Full Moon Bungee Jumping available monthly! Dive into the Darkness whilst plummeting towards the rumbling waters of the Zambezi River!
Share your memories with your friends - claim your FREE activity certificate to prove you did the jump! And don’t forget to view your DVD and photo’s for FREE before buying!
The facilities on site are:
- The Bridge Café (restaurant) offering light meals and drinks, which overlooks the breathtaking Batoka Gorge;
- Visitor Centre where one can view photographs of the building of the Victoria Falls Bridge;
- Shop to say you have “got the t-shirt”!
Not suitable for clients with a fear of heights.
For book more adventure activities in Victoria Falls, please visit: www.shearwatervictoriafalls.com